- Consumer Directed Services Program (CDS)
control of your own personal care. Hire and train your own personal
attendant by receiving support and training from Access II.
- Internet Access & resource Library
Full of information and internet accessible for the research of disability related issues.
Ensuring that children with disabilities receive the educational benefits promised to them by state and federal laws.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) training
Providing education, compliance and technical assistance.
Devices and aids available for loan to assist visually impaired residents age 55 and older.
- Durable Medical Equipment Loan Program
Assorted assistive items available at no cost (some require deposit) to enhance safety and independence.
Presentation to your group or organization about disability related issues at no charge.
- Legislative Alert, State & National
notification of disability related laws and pending legislative
decisions that directly affect persons with disabilities.